Whether you are a vegan or shopping for a vegan, I’ve got you covered with my top 16 best vegan gift baskets of 2023 for any occasion!
These gift baskets are perfect to send to a vegan friend or family member. Whether you need a housewarming gift, something for the holidays, a birthday gift, a care package, or just a little something to show someone special in your life that you care, you will find everything you need!
From gourmet food, snacks, bath products, and more, you’re sure to find the perfect vegan gifts full of goodies for the special person in your life.
- What is a vegan basket?
- What are the different types of vegan gift baskets?
- What to include in a vegan gift basket?
- What are the best gift baskets that include an assortment of food?
- What are the best vegan beauty gift baskets?
- What are the best vegan chocolate gift baskets?
- What are the best vegan new baby gift baskets?
- Check out the other helpful guides!
What is a vegan basket?
When it’s time to celebrate whether it’s the holiday season, a birthday, the arrival of a new baby, or an upcoming wedding, sending a gift basket is a wonderful way to show the recipient you’re thinking of them and wish them well.
However, if you’re sending a gift basket to someone who follows a vegan lifestyle it can be tricky to know which gift baskets are appropriate.
A vegan basket is one that does not include any items that contain animal products. This includes the following…
- No food items that contain milk, butter, gourmet cheeses, or other dairy items, eggs, meat, gelatin, whey, or honey.
- Clothing or personal care items that do not include fur, leather, wool, or silk.
- No beauty items have been tested on animals or contain animal by-products.
You might be thinking that all sounds rather complicated.
There’s nothing worse than sending someone a gift they’re unable to use.
That’s why I’ve put together this list to help you sort through all those vegan gift boxes and easily find the right one to send for any occasion. You’ll make a great choice and find an excellent gift that will be adored and cherished.
Note: If you are looking for vegetarian gift baskets, it is okay to include milk, gourmet cheeses, other dairy items, and eggs.
What are the different types of vegan gift baskets?
- Vegan Food and Snack Gift Baskets-These gift baskets contain food items free of animal products. There are fresh or dried fruit baskets, snack, or nut baskets, and even vegan cookie baskets!
- Vegan Beauty Gift Baskets-These gift baskets contain beauty products that are certified vegan and not tested on animals. Most of these are also organic. They contain a variety of soaps, lotions, shampoos, conditioners, and body washes. Some also include certified vegan make-up, perfume, or essential oils.
- Vegan Chocolate Gift Baskets-There is such a thing as vegan chocolate! Thank goodness for that because I know I wouldn’t be able to survive without it. These gift baskets include sweet treats that are dairy-free and fair trade.
- New Baby Gift Baskets When someone has a new baby sending them a vegan care package for their baby is the perfect way to show them you care. These gift baskets include certified vegan baby bath products, towels, diapers, and more!
What to include in a vegan gift basket?
If you are planning to put together your own gift basket consider including the following…
- Vegan Wine or Champagne
- Fair Trade Coffee
- Scrumptious Fair Trade Dairy-Free Chocolate
- Vegan Snack Foods
- Variety of Fresh Fruits
- Dried Fruit
- Nuts and Nut Butter
- Seeds and Seed Butter
- Jarred Vegan Foods such as (salsa, jam, olives, artichokes, tapenades, etc).
- Fresh or Dried Herbs and Spices
- Vegan Cookbook
- Cruelty-Free Lotions, Shampoos, or Conditioners
- Soy Candles
- Cruelty-Free Make-Uo
- Organic Towels or Dish Clothes
All of the recommended gift baskets can be found on Amazon or Gift Tree making them an easy and quick option to send to your vegan friends and family.
What are the best gift baskets that include an assortment of food?
There are many different options on the market when it comes to food baskets. You can find snacks, protein boxes, fruits, and nuts. You may want to consider a coffee set, tea set, or even organic vegan wine!
When buying nut gifts be careful of honey-roasted nuts as those are not vegan. Here you’ll find the tastiest vegan treats along with a few healthier options!
You can find boxes of plums and pears from Harry and David that make simple yet, vegan-friendly gifts!
Deluxe Vegan Protein Snacks Box by Bunny James
This gift box is packed with healthy vegan snacks full of protein. It’s a generous size box with 30 individually wrapped treats!
This snack box is perfect for adults and kids alike! Full of gluten-free and vegan snacks you’ll find bars, snack packs, cookies, crackers, fruit snacks, and nuts! A delicious box of snacks both savory and sweet!
Looking for high-protein vegan snacks? This vegan jerky sampler has you covered! It comes with 8 different varieties of vegan beef jerky including sweet fruit jerkies and savory meatless vegan jerkies. All easy to take with you on the go!
Do you have a friend or family member who is following a keto-vegan diet? Then this is the box for them! This box comes with more than a dozen vegan and keto-friendly snacks. This assortment includes a satisfying mix of sweet and savory foods for all their cravings.
This box includes a combination of 18 dried fruits and nuts. Some of those include dates, apricots, pineapple chunks, peaches, cranberries, apple rings, kiwi, pistachios, and roasted almonds to name a few! It’s a healthy box of treats that is perfect for any occasion.
When you want to make a great impression, this gorgeous fruit basket will do the trick! Each basket is a one-of-a-kind creation that includes apples, pears, oranges, grapes, bananas, and other fruits.
What are the best vegan beauty gift baskets?
When it comes to beauty you want to look for items that are not only vegan, meaning there are no animal-derived ingredients, but also cruelty-free.
Another thing to consider is finding products with non-toxic ingredients.
Look for items that are paraben and silicone-free. Some of my favorite beauty brands include Pacifica, Juice Beauty, and 100% Pure.
I use Love, Beauty, and Planet as my daily shampoo, conditioner, and lotion! I absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a high-quality vegan-friendly company. Their products are cruelty-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, dye-free, and formulated without phthalates.
Spa Gift Set for Women by Saavy Naturals
This 10-piece gift set includes organic body bars, hand soap, moisturizing cream, body wash, sugar scrub, and more all in a lavender scent!
What are the best vegan chocolate gift baskets?
Chocolate is always appreciated. Unfortunately, it can be a challenge to find vegan chocolate boxes. There are many vegan chocolate bars on the market, but not as many truffles that come in a nice presentation.
I always look for chocolates that are fair trade. It’s also a good bet that many dark chocolates will be vegan, but that is not always the case. Always look at the ingredients label before purchasing.
Below you’ll find three of my favorite boxed vegan chocolates!
These chocolates are free from common allergens, vegan, and gluten-free. They’re also fair trade and come in a beautiful gift box. Perfect for the vegan who loves chocolate!
These specialty chocolates are hand-made to order. With several different chocolate varieties in one box, there’s something for every chocolate lover.
These vegan chocolate include Berry Berry (6), Chili Mango (6), Dark Espresso (6), Creamy Hazelnut (6). They are organic, non-GMO, fair trade, and are gluten-free.
What are the best vegan new baby gift baskets?
This set includes Honest Company baby wipes, baby shampoo, lotion, hand sanitizer, all-purpose balm, and diapers. All of the products are made with plant-based ingredients and are gentle for your baby’s sensitive skin.
An adorable gift basket filled with elephant-themed gifts for babies all in organic cotton. This basket includes eco-friendly toys, onesies, booties, and a blanket.
This four-piece set includes organic sugar soap, organic magic balm, pure Castile liquid soap, and a bar of soap. It is unscented so as not to bother the baby’s skin!
With all of these choices, I’m sure you’ll find a vegan gift basket for the special vegan in your life.