This holiday orange mocktail starts with bubbly sparkling water, fresh squeezed orange juice, and a festive red and green garnish. It’s super simple to pull together for your holiday party, and it’s something everyone will enjoy!
Regarding the holidays, a bubbly sparkling beverage is a must! It makes the holidays feel special and festive.
This holiday orange mocktail brings all the season’s joy in a simple-to-make drink. Easily adjust the serving sizes to accommodate more or fewer people.
This drink is perfect as a non-alcoholic punch for your holiday party. Or it can be a festive drink for the kids to enjoy at the holiday table!
Whether you’re an adult or a kid, you’ll love the fresh flavors in this all-natural, low-calorie drink! If you’re looking for an adult holiday drink, try this Vodka Blood Orange Cocktail!
💗 Why You’ll Love This Orange Mocktail
- No sugar added
- All natural ingredients
- Light and refreshing
- Suitable for everyone
- Fun and festive
- Super quick and easy to make
- Only four ingredients
- Easily adjust the serving sizes to accommodate more or fewer people
🥣 Ingredients and Notes
Sparkling Water: Use flavorless sparkling water or club soda. Tonic water or diet tonic has added sugar.
Navel Oranges: Naval oranges are a delicious option for oranges! They are super sweet, juicy, and easy to peel. They’re also seedless, which makes them perfect for juicing!
Cranberries: If you’re making this drink for the holidays, you likely have a bag of cranberries in the refrigerator to make cranberry sauce. Reserve a quarter cup of those cranberries to add for garnish. It brings bright and vibrant colors to this drink!
Rosemary: A sprig of rosemary adds a nice herbal flavor. It also resembles pine needles, making it a beautiful holiday garnish!
📖 Variations and Substitutions
No Cranberries: Add another fresh red fruit such as sliced or raspberries. Cranberries are harvested from mid-September through November. You can buy them fresh during this time. However, if you make this recipe during another time of year, you can find cranberries in the freezer section.
Other Fresh Herbs: Use another fresh herb such as thyme, mint, or sage.
Instead of Oranges: If you don’t have oranges but have orange juice, add about a quarter to half a cup of orange juice instead of freshly squeezed juice.
Ginger Beer: Give this mocktail a sweet and spicy flavor by substituting sparkling water with ginger beer.
👩🏻🍳 How to Make An Orange Mocktail
- Pour sparkling water into your pitcher. Add the juice of two oranges.
- Pour flavored orange water over glasses filled with ice cubes.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs and cranberries.
❓ Recipe FAQS
Anytime you’re in a festive mood or want something a little more interesting to sip on that’s still low-calorie, low in sugar, and delicious. Serve this drink at a holiday party, New Year’s Eve party, brunch, birthday celebrations, Christmas dinner, Thanksgiving, Valentine’s Day, or anytime.
Yes! Add a shot of vodka to each glass to turn this mocktail into a cocktail!
📝 Expert Tips
- Use sparkling water/club soda. You could also use tonic water, ginger ale, or ginger beer.
- It’s easiest to mix the soda water and orange juice in the pitcher and then add the cranberries and rosemary to each cup rather than mixing all of the ingredients in the pitcher. This allows you to allocate the appropriate amount of fresh cranberries and rosemary to each cup.
- Combine the ingredients in a punch bowl if making for a large group. Add the cranberries and rosemary to the punch bowl to infuse those flavors in the flavored soda water. Add orange slices to the punch bowl for added color and flavor!
🍽 Serving Suggestions
Make this mocktail fresh just before you’re ready to serve. The sparkling water will lose its bubbles if left out for too long! You also want to keep it cold. Adding ice to the pitcher will water it and cause it to lose its bubbles more quickly. Therefore, I suggest preparing enough servings for the number of people you plan to serve. Then, fill each glass with ice and pour the sparkling beverage.
How to Store
Transfer to a pitcher with a top or a bottle that can be sealed tightly. This will help to keep the bubbles in the soda water. It will keep for 1-3 days in the refrigerator.
😋 More Mocktail Recipes!
⚖️ Serving Size
This recipe makes four servings; however, if you want to make a large punch bowl, double or triple the recipe to serve a crowd.
- 4 cups sparkling water
- 2 naval oranges juiced
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- cranberries for garnish
- Pour sparkling water into pitcher. Add the juice of two oranges.
- Pour flavored orange water over glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs, and cranberries.
- Use sparkling water/club soda. Do not use a soda or tonic as these have added sugars, and diet sodas have artificial sweeteners.
- It’s easiest to mix the soda water and orange juice in the pitcher, and then add the cranberries and rosemary to each cup, rather than mixing all of the ingredients together in the pitcher. This allows you to allocate the appropriate amount of fresh cranberries and rosemary to each cup.
- If making for a large group, combine the ingredients in a punch bowl. Add the cranberries and rosemary to the punch bowl so that those flavors are infused in the flavored soda water. Add a few orange slices to the punch bowl for added color and flavor!