Vegan Pumpkin Smoothie
This Vegan Pumpkin Smoothie is full of fall flavors. Smooth and creamy, it's naturally sweetened with banana and full of warm pumpkin flavor.
- 1 banana frozen
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup optional
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
Add frozen banana, pumpkin purée, almond milk, pumpkin pie spice, and maple syrup to your blender.
Blend until smooth and creamy. If using a high speed blender start at the lowest setting slowly increasing to about 5 or 6 until all ingredients have been combined. Add ice, blend until combined.
Pour into two glasses. Serve topped with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
Note: If you've made this recipe in the past I have changed the ingredients to reduce the sugar, and enhance the pumpkin flavor.
- Use unsweetened plant-milk to reduce sugar content
- Add additional ice cubes if you want a thicker consistency. This adds thickness without adding extra calories or sugar.
- If you like my spice increase the amount of pumpkin pie spice.
- Blend until ice cubes are completely incorporated.
- Serve immediately for best taste and consistency.
Calories: 119kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 170mg | Potassium: 360mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 9570IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 177mg | Iron: 1mg