Air Fryer Apples with Cinnamon
Air Fryer Apples with cinnamon and sugar come together in minutes! Top with a scoop of your favorite vanilla ice cream for a simple and decadent treat!
- 6 Granny Smith Apples Sliced and Cored
- 3 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
Cut the apples into equal slices or chunks. Peel if desired. I leave the peel on for the added nutrients, plus it saves time! The best way to quickly slice apples is to use an apple corer!
Add the apples to a large bowl. Sprinkle the corn starch, cinnamon, and maple syrup over the top. Toss to coat evenly on all sides of the apples.
Place apples in your air fryer in a single layer. This allows the hot air to circulate and cook the apples evenly. Bake at 400 degrees F for a cook time of 12-14 minutes. Toss at the 6 minute mark.
Add slices to individual bowls. Top with homemade caramel sauce, vegan vanilla ice cream, or coconut whipped cream! Enjoy!
- Will keep for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Coat the air fryer in oil to keep the apples from sticking.
- Don't use a non-stick cooking spray, as these tend to cause chipping on the inside of your air fryer basket.
- Don't overcrowd the basket. Place the apples in a single layer.
- Toss the apples half way through cooking time so that they are cooked evenly on all sides.
- If you want a crispy apples, spray them with a bit of oil half way through. This will make them extra crispy!
- Cut your apples in larger chunks.
Calories: 120kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 204mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 99IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg