Spinach Mango Vegan Popsicles
These fruit and veggie Spinach Mango Vegan Popsicles are creamy, naturally sweet and healthy too! Easy and fun to make with the kids, they're the perfect treat on a warm day!
High Speed Blender
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen banana optional
- 2 tbsp maple syrup optional
In a blender combine almond milk, and spinach. Blend on medium increasing to high until spinach is completely broken down and combined.
Add coconut milk, mango, banana (optional), and maple syrup. Blend until smooth.
Pour into popsicle molds. Insert popsicle sticks. If they won't stand straight in the molds, freeze for an hour, then insert.
Freeze for at least 3 hours, or overnight for best results.
- Use unsweetened dairy free milk of choice.
- If you don't have dairy free coconut yogurt you can use lite coconut milk.
- Add frozen banana to make a creamier consistency and add extra natural sweetness.
- If you prefer, omit maple syrup to reduce sugar.
Calories: 81kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 105mg | Potassium: 187mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1278IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 1mg