Chocolate Nice Cream
Chocolate nice cream made with simple wholesome ingredients is creamy and sweet without cream or added sugar! It's a healthy and nutritious way to enjoy everyone's favorite sweet treat that takes 5 minutes to prepare and only 3 ingredients. Vegan, dairy free, and gluten-free.
- 4 bananas ripened and frozen
- 1/4 cup organic cocoa powder
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut milk or other dairy free milk (optional)
Chop frozen bananas into chunks. Place in food processor or blender. Blend until mixture becomes crumbly.
Add cocoa powder and vanilla extract. Blend until well combined. It will form a ball in the food processor.
Add coconut milk or other dairy free milk if the mixture needs more liquid to combine well.
- Calorie count is for chocolate nice cream without any toppings or mix ins.
- I like to use bananas that are starting to brown. When I notice are bananas are starting to over ripen. I peel them, and put them in a freezer safe bag so I have bananas ready for when I crave some nice cream.
- Peel the bananas prior to freezing them.
Calories: 128kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 504mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 76IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg