Tomato Avocado Toast
When you're craving something savory for breakfast, this tomato avocado toast will do the trick! Creamy avocado, bright juicy tomato slices, and fresh cilantro, are topped on whole grain bread. Sprinkled with a special seasoning, and a hint of lime juice! Simple, yet oh so GOOD!
- 4 slices whole grain bread
- 1 medium avocado ripened
- 1 large beefsteak tomato or other tomato of choice
- 2 teaspoon Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- 2 wedges of lime
- 4 tablespoon cilantro leaves
Place two slices of whole grain bread in your toaster. Toast until golden brown.
Cut avocado in half. You'll only need one half if making one serving, or both halves if making two servings. Remove pit. Sprinkle Everything But the Bagel seasoning in the center of the avocado half. Using a fork, mash the avocado flesh. Thinly slice large tomato.
Spread the mashed avocado on two slices of bread. Place the tomato slice on top. Squeeze lemon juice overtop the tomato slice. Sprinkle with Everything But the Bagel seasoning. Top with fresh washed cilantro leaves. Enjoy!
- Make sure your avocado is ripe.
- Mash the avocado in the skin save yourself from doing more dishes!
- Use the tomatoes at the store that look the most fresh, and have bright red skin.
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 287mg | Potassium: 896mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1617IU | Vitamin C: 34mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg