Halloween Graveyard Pudding Cups
These Halloween Graveyard Pudding Cups made with chocolate pudding, chocolate cookie dirt, and graham cracker tombstones are an easy fun and festive Halloween dessert to make with the kids!
- ½ cup corn starch
- ¼ cup water
- 4 ½ cups unsweetened soy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup raw sugar
- ¾ cup cacao powder
Graham Cracker Tombstones
- 2 graham crackers broken into quarters
- black decorating gel or dairy free chocolate melted
- 12 vegan chocolate cookies
Vegan Chocolate Pudding
Whisk together cornstarch and water to form a paste in a small bowl.
In a large saucepan over medium heat combine cornstarch paste, soy milk, vanilla extract, sugar, and cacao powder. Stir consistently until it comes to a boil.
Reduce heat and continue to cook and stir until pudding thickens.
Remove from heat. Pudding will continue to thicken as it cools. Allow to cool at room temperature for 5 minutes, then place in the refrigerator to cool completely.
While pudding is cooling, remove the cream filling from the chocolate cookies. Place in food processor and pulse until crumbly.
Break each large vegan graham crackers into four separate pieces. Shave off the top using a butter knife to round the edges. With a black gel decorating pen, carefully write the letters RIP, or whatever other message you like.
Once pudding has cooled, transfer to individual cups. Top with chocolate cookie dirt, graham cracker tombstone, and any other additional decorations you'd like.
- Make the pudding ahead of time! If you're planning this activity for a classroom or larger group of kids, make the pudding ahead of time, and keep refrigerated until you're ready to assemble your pudding cups.
- This recipe makes 6-8 servings depending on the size of your cups. To make for a larger group, simply double the recipe, or make two batches.
- Keep pudding cups refrigerated until ready to serve and eat.
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 139mg | Potassium: 317mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 283IU | Calcium: 188mg | Iron: 2mg