Air Fryer Tater Tots
Crispy air fryer tater tots are simply the best! Enjoy them for breakfast, a snack, or as a side dish. Made with quality frozen tots, and a touch of oil, the air fryer creates tot perfection in minutes!
- 20 oz bag of tater tots organic preferred
- 1 tsp olive oil
Using a paper towel and 1 tsp of olive oil, wipe the air fryer basket with oil.
Fill the air fryer basket with the frozen tater tots.
Set the temperature to 400 F for 15 minutes.
Toss the tater tots at the half way point, about 7 ½ minutes through cooking time.
Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with ketchup of your favorite dipping sauce.
- Use quality tater tots.
- Look for tots with a few ingredients that you can read to avoid processed ingredients. I recommend the Alexia brand.
- Use a small amount of oil, I recommend olive or avocado oil. Moderately coat the air fryer basket with oil.
- Some air fryers need to be preheated. Preheat your air fryer if needed.
- Be sure to toss the tots at the halfway point, 7.5 minutes to guarantee an even fry.
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4.5g | Sodium: 230mg | Potassium: 240mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g