Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
These healthy air fryer buffalo cauliflower bites make for an easy and delicious party food appetizer! Whether it's game day, New Year's Eve, or your looking for a crispy snack, you're sure to love this healthy take on buffalo wings!
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 cup vegan buffalo sauce see directions and ingredients below
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Vegan Buffalo Sauce (or use store bought)
- 2/3 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp smoky paprika
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup vegan ranch dressing
- celery sticks
Cut cauliflower into small florets.
In a bowl combine cauliflower, buffalo sauce, oil, salt and pepper. Toss so that the cauliflower is evenly coated in the sauce. (If making your own buffalo sauce, see the directions below.)
Arrange cauliflower in a single layer in your air fryer. You may need to cook in batches if your air fryer is not big enough to fit all the pieces. Set the temperature to 375 F. Cook for 12 minutes, tossing at the 6 minute mark
Serve with your favorite creamy vegan ranch dressing, and celery sticks.
Vegan Buffalo Sauce
In a medium bowl, whisk together hot sauce, avocado oil, white vinegar, vegan Worcestershire sauce, white vinegar, paprika, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper.
Pour into a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, while whisking continuously.
Remove from heat, once the sauce comes to a boil. Use immediately.
- Don't overcrowd the air fryer! If you put too many pieces in at one time your cauliflower will not be evenly cooked. Some pieces will turn out soggy!
- If your air fryer isn't big enough to place your cauliflower in a single layer, cook in 2 or more batches.
- If you like them even crunchier and more brown, increase your temperature to 400 F.
- Be sure to toss them at the halfway point of cooking. This will ensure an even crisp on all sides.
Calories: 65kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1449mg | Potassium: 287mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 46mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg