Candy Corn Fruit Parfait
This super simple Candy Corn Fruit Parfait made with mandarin oranges, pineapple chunks, and coconut whipped cream is a healthy and festive candy free Halloween dessert!
Servings: 4 small cups
- 30 oz no sugar added mandarin oranges 2 15 oz cans
- 20 oz no sugar added pineapple chunks
Coconut Whipped Cream
- 14 oz full fat coconut milk or coconut cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
Place can of coconut milk in refrigerator overnight. When ready to whip cream, place mixing bowl in the freezer for at least 10 minutes. Remove can from refrigerator. Remove hardened cream that has risen to the top of the can, careful not to add any of the liquid at the bottom.
Whip cream for about 30 seconds. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract, whip an additional minute, until cream thickens and peaks form. Store whipped cream in the refrigerator until you're ready to prepare the parfaits.
Rinse and drain mandarin oranges and pineapple chunks. Fill cups with mandarin oranges, pineapple, and top with whipped cream. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Buy no sugar added mandarin oranges and pineapple chunks to reduce the overall sugar.
- Use more or less powdered sugar depending on how sweet you like your whipped cream.
- If whipped cream hasn't hardened overnight, you can add 1-2 tablespoons of tapioca starch as a stabilizer.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 473mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 24IU | Vitamin C: 78mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 4mg