This creamy pumpkin fluff is a vegan pumpkin dip that has only 4 simple ingredients and whips up in under 5 minutes. It's tastes like a light and creamy pumpkin pie filling. It's perfect for dipping fruit, graham crackers, or my favorite ginger snap cookies!
- 14 oz coconut milk remove cream from the top of the can
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 box vegan ginger snap cookies
Skim the coconut cream off the top of the can. Dispose of the water that has fallen to the bottom.
Combine coconut cream, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice in a mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
Use a hand mixer to whip the ingredients together until they create a light and fluffy texture, about 1-2 minutes. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour. Dip will thicken as it cools.
- Nutrition Information includes dip only.
- Be sure to only use the cream that rises to the top of the coconut milk can. You want to carefully scrape the cream from the top and dispose of the coconut water.
- You can use canned pumpkin puree or make your own pumpkin puree.
- If you don't have pumpkin pie spice use a combination of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and allspice.
- Allow the dip to cool in the refrigerator. You can even make this the night before you're ready to serve. It will thicken as it cools.
Calories: 73kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 106mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 2542IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg