Vegan Trail Mix
This healthy vegan trail mix is made with a combination of pretzels, rice cereal, nuts, and dried fruit with a hint of pumpkin pie spice. It's a quick and easy snack you can enjoy throughout the autumn season and beyond.
- 1 cup pretzels whole wheat or gluten-free
- 1 cup Chex rice cereal
- ½ cup raw almonds
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup dried apricot diced
- ¼ cups dried cranberries sugar free
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Dice dried apricots into small pieces.
Combine pretzels, rice cereal, almonds, and cashews in large bowl. Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice. Toss together.
Add golden raisins, apricot pieces, and cranberries to the mix. Toss together. Enjoy!
- Use organic whole grain pretzels, and organic rice cereal if possible. Look for brands that are Non-GMO.
- A lot of dried fruit can be high in sugar. Check the labels of the dried fruit you purchase to ensure they do not have added sugar. See suggestions above in the ingredients list.
- Store in an air tight container in a dry location, such as your pantry.
- Trail mix will be best if eaten between 1-2 weeks, but will last longer.
Calories: 122kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 106mg | Potassium: 144mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 139IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 2mg