Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
This Chocolate Smoothie Bowl is made with all natural vegan ingredients, and topped with sliced banana, chocolate shavings, nuts, and chia seeds making it a healthy yet decadent vegan and sugar free breakfast, snack or dessert!
- 1 cup coconut milk yogurt unsweetened
- 1 frozen banana cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 banana sliced
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate shavings
- 1 tbsp chopped peanuts or other nut
- 1 tsp chia seeds
Add coconut milk yogurt, frozen banana (cut into chunks), cacao powder, and chia seeds to blender.
Blend until smooth and creamy and all ingredients have been combined.
Pour into bowl. Garnish with banana slices, chocolate shavings, chopped nuts, and chia seeds.
- Nutrition facts calculated without toppings.
- If making in advance, combine ingredients in blender, transfer to bowl, cover, and put topping on the next morning.
Calories: 325kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 34mg | Potassium: 547mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 76IU | Vitamin C: 40mg | Calcium: 375mg | Iron: 2mg