Chocolate Chia Pudding
Chia Chocolate Pudding is a healthy dessert with all natural sugars that whips up in 5 minutes. Top with your favorite fresh fruit, seeds or nuts to make it your own!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 banana ripe and browning
- 2 tbsp maple syrup optional
Combine almond milk, chia seeds, banana, maple syrup, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract in a high speed blender.
Start on low and increase speed to high. Blend until the chia seeds are completely incorporated and unnoticeable. You may need to scrape the sides down to incorporate all of the chia seeds.
Pour into two small jars. Enjoy straight from the blender, or refrigerate for 2-3 hours to thicken and cool. Top with your favorite fresh fruit, seeds, chocolate chips, or chopped nuts.
Nutrition facts are estimated and do not include maple syrup or extra toppings.
- Use a high speed blender for best results.
- Blend until chia seeds are completely incorporated
- Use 1 ripe banana or 2 tbsp of maple syrup. Taste test before adding both.
- Enjoy straight from the blender. It will have a nice thick consistency. Or refrigerate to cool and thicken further.
- Recipe makes two servings. Split between two small mason jars.
Calories: 204kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 168mg | Potassium: 385mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 38IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 308mg | Iron: 3mg