Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
Follow these quick and easy tips to create the healthiest and crispiest Air Fryer Frozen French Fries! They are effortless and come out perfect every time!
- 16 oz bag of Frozen French Fries organic, Non-GMO preferred
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or cooking spray
Using a paper towel, spread the olive oil around the air fryer basket, or lightly spray the basket with cooking spray. I prefer using olive oil spray. You don't need a lot, just a light layer.
Fill the basket with french fries. Don't overcrowd the basket. You don't need to place them in the air fryer in a single layer the way you do with many other air fryer recipes, but you also don't want to cram them in there. A few overlapping fries is okay, but keeping them as close to a single layer will allow the air to circulate and crisp the fries perfectly on all sides.
Set Air Fryer temperature to 400 F. Depending on the thickness of your fries you will need to vary the cooking time. Shoestring Fries: 10-15 minutes, tossing halfway. Crinkle Fries: 15 minutes, tossing halfway. Waffle Fries: 15 minutes, tossing halfway.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Don't overcrowd the basket.
- Spray a light amount of olive oil cooking spray to the basket before adding fries.
- Adjust cooking time based on the thickness of your fries. Shoestring will need less time than crinkle fries.
Serving: 3oz | Calories: 120kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 170mg | Fiber: 3g