Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
Follow these quick and easy tips to create crispy air fryer shoestring fries. They are effortless and come out perfect every time!
Prep Time0 minutes mins
Cook Time15 minutes mins
Total Time15 minutes mins
Course: Side Dish
Diet: Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 16 oz bag of Frozen French Fries organic, Non-GMO preferred
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or cooking spray
Using a paper towel, spread the olive oil around the air fryer basket, or lightly spray the basket with cooking spray. I prefer using olive oil spray. You don't need a lot, just a light layer.
Fill the basket with the frozen shoestring fries. Don't overcrowd the basket. You don't need to place them in the air fryer in a single layer the way you do with many other air fryer recipes, but you also don't want to cram them. A few overlapping fries is okay, but keeping them as close to a single layer will allow the air to circulate and crisp the fries perfectly on all sides.
Set the air fryer temperature to 400 F. Depending on the thickness of your fries. For shoestring fries cook for 10-15 minutes, tossing halfway through. The amount of time you cook your fries is based on the size of your air fryer, and how many ounces you are cooking at one time.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Shoestring Fries
- Don't overcrowd the basket.
- Spray a light amount of olive oil cooking spray to the basket before adding fries.
- Adjust cooking time based on how many fries you are cooking at one time, and the size of your air fryer. More fries will take longer. While a larger air fryer that allows more space for the fries will take a shorter amount of time.
Serving: 3oz | Calories: 120kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 170mg | Fiber: 3g