Vegan Golden Turmeric Latte
Healthy, warm, subtly sweet, a hint of spice, and a frothy foam, make this vegan Golden Turmeric Latte the perfect drink to warm up with during the winter.
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened or dairy free milk of choice
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ⅛ tsp cardamom
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
Heat 1 cup of almond milk in a saucepan over medium heat until simmering but not boiling.
Add turmeric, cardamom, and maple syrup. Whisk to combine.
Use a handheld frother to create a frothy foam. Or pour into blender, tightly fit lid. Place paper towel over lid, and firmly hold while you blend until frothy foam forms.
Pour into mug and enjoy!
- Use a frothing wand or blender to create foam.
- Do not bring milk to boil. Bring to a low simmer, then remove from heat.
- Adjust the spices to your liking. A little turmeric goes a long way.
- Sub cinnamon if you don't have cardamom.
Calories: 58kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 45mg | Sugar: 12g | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg