Vegan Mug Brownie
This dark chocolate vegan mug brownie with chocolate chips is perfection in 60 seconds! Moist, fudgy, oil-free, and refined sugar-free it's a guilt free treat when those chocolate cravings are calling!
- 2 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp raw almond butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp dairy free chocolate chips
In a mug add whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, and baking powder. Stir to combine ingredients.
Add almond butter, maple syrup, almond milk, vanilla extract. Stir until batter is smooth without any lumps and all dry ingredients have been combined with wet ingredients. Batter will have a thick and sticky consistency.
Top with chocolate chips.
Place mug in the center of the microwave. Microwave on high for 60 seconds.
Carefully remove (mug will be hot), allow to cool for a few minutes. Enjoy!
Nutrition information is calculated without chocolate chips.
- Use high quality organic ingredients.
- Mix dry ingredients prior to adding wet ingredients.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients until smooth. Avoid lumps.
- Should have a smooth yet sticky consistency.
- Add 1 tablespoon of almond milk if the batter is too thick.
Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 211mg | Potassium: 380mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 37g | Calcium: 256mg | Iron: 5mg