Vegan Tahini Dressing
A must have recipe to have on hand, this vegan tahini dressing with garlic and lemon is perfect on salads, as a dip, and my favorite way to use it is on top of buddha bowls! Make a large batch and slather it all over your favorite veggies!
- 1/2 cup tahini paste
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup water
Combine tahini, lemon juice, maple syrup, soy sauce, and garlic in a food processor or whisk together in a large bowl.
Slowly add water to thin the dressing. Add 1 tbsp more if needed. Different tahini pastes can have a slightly different consistency. Add less or more water depending on the consistency you prefer.
- Nutrition facts are an estimate.
- Stir tahini in jar before measuring it to use in the recipe. Oil tends to rise to the top.
- To make gluten-free eliminate soy sauce and sub in 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use food processor or whisk ingredients together.
- Add more or less water to get desired consistency.
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Calories: 71kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 88mg | Potassium: 62mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 7IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg