Air Fryer Potato Wedges
These simple air fryer potato wedges are a healthy alternative to French fries. Made with Yukon Gold Potatoes, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper these air fryer potato wedges come out crispy on the outside, and soft on the inside.
- 4 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil optional
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Wash and clean potatoes. Cut potatoes into wedges by slicing into quarters.
Place in medium sized bowl. Sprinkle with herbs, salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powder. Optional: Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the potatoes. Using your hands toss the potatoes together to mix the herbs and spices.
Spread wedges evenly inside the air fryer. Don't over crowd. If you have a small air fryer you'll need to cook in batches.
Bake in air fryer at 400 F for 15 minutes, tossing halfway through the cooking process.
- Use Yukon Gold Potatoes or Russet potatoes. Yukon Gold have nice creamy texture that gives a soft pillowy inside of these potato wedges.
- If you have a small air fryer (like I do) you'll need to make the potato wedges in batches. However, if you have a larger air fryer you'll have more room.
- It's important not to over crowd the potato wedges in the air fryer so that they cook evenly.
- Make sure to toss the wedges halfway through the cooking process so that they become crispy on all sides.
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 156mg | Potassium: 716mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 2mg