Pumpkin Mug Cake (Vegan)
This 3 minute Pumpkin Mug Cake with whole wheat flour, date sugar, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spice, is a healthy sweet treat that's vegan too!
- 4 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp date sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp oat milk or dairy free milk of choice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
Mix all the dry ingredients together in the mug (flour, sugar, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice).
Add the wet ingredients (pumpkin puree, dairy free milk, and vanilla). Stir to combine, making sure you combine the dry ingredients at the bottom of the mug.
Microwave for 2 minutes on high. Remove from microwave. Top with coconut whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
- Use a large mug. This will give the cake batter enough room to rise.
- If looking for a gluten-free version, sub your favorite gluten-free flour mix.
- Use your favorite dairy free milk in this recipe.
- Be sure to mix the dry and wet ingredients thoroughly but don't over mix. You don't want any chunks of dry flour or baking powder, but you also don't want a dense cake.
- If you don't have pumpkin pie spice you can use ½ tsp cinnamon, with a pinch of nutmeg, cloves, and ginger.
Calories: 222kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 497mg | Potassium: 195mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 4766IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 323mg | Iron: 2mg