Sugar Free Granola | Vegan Gluten-Free and Oil-Free
Low in sugar, high in fiber, and containing heart healthy unsaturated fats, this granola is a satisfying breakfast or snack.
- 2 cups rolled oats If you have a gluten sensitivity use gluten free oats.
- ½ cup raw pecans chopped
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ cup dried sugar-free cranberries
Preheat oven to 300°F. Combine oats, chopped nuts, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, and cranberries.
Pour almond butter and vanilla extract over oat mixture. Stir to combine until oats are wet.
Spread mixture evenly over a cookie sheet.
Place in oven and toast for 8-10 minutes. Be careful not to burn the oats.
Take out of the oven and allow to cool completely before storing granola in an air tight container.
Tips for Making Sugar Free Granola
- Add your own favorite sugar-free dried fruit, and raw nuts.
- If oat mixture needs more moisture add 1 tablespoon of almond butter until all oats are wet and well coated.
- When stored in an airtight container at room temperature, your granola will last for up to 2 months.
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 189mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 7IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 2mg