Sugar Free Granola | Vegan Gluten-Free and Oil-Free
Low in sugar, high in fiber, and containing heart healthy unsaturated fats, this granola is a satisfying breakfast or snack.
- 2 cups rolled oats If you have a gluten sensitivity use gluten free oats.
- 1/2 cup raw pecans chopped
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup dried sugar-free cranberries
Preheat oven to 300°F. Combine oats, chopped nuts, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, and cranberries.
Pour almond butter and vanilla extract over oat mixture. Stir to combine until oats are wet.
Spread mixture evenly over a cookie sheet.
Place in oven and toast for 8-10 minutes. Be careful not to burn the oats.
Take out of the oven and allow to cool completely before storing granola in an air tight container.
- Add your own favorite sugar-free dried fruit, and raw nuts.
- If oat mixture needs more moisture add 1 tablespoon of almond butter until all oats are wet.