Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich (Copycat Panera Recipe)
A simple 10 minute recipe for your favorite Panera Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich that you can make at home! Layered with hummus and all your favorite veggies! So easy, and satisfying!
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- ½ cup arugula
- 1 roma tomato thinly sliced
- 1 mini cucumber thinly sliced
- ¼ cup hummus
- ⅛ cup red onion thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon tofu feta or regular feta
- ½ roasted red pepper thinly slices
Thinly slice your tomato, cucumber, red onion, and roasted red pepper. Set aside.
Spread the hummus on one slice of bread. Sprinkle with tofu feta. Top with sliced red onion, roasted red pepper, cucumber, and tomato. Top with arugula.
Place the top piece of whole wheat bread on top of the arugula. Cut in half, and enjoy!
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator covered with saran wrap for 1-2 days.
- Use regular feta if you're not vegan.
- If you prefer the flavor of the tomato basil bread, use a tomato basil flatbread, and create this sandwich into a wrap.
Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 724mg | Potassium: 960mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1185IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 203mg | Iron: 5mg