Almond Milk Latte: Hot or Iced
A smooth and creamy almond milk latte recipe you can make at home without any fuss! I'll give you all the tips you need to make both a hot and iced almond milk latte using equipment you already have at home! Plus, I've added 4 flavor combinations!
Hot or Iced
- 1 cup brewed coffee or 2-4 shots of espresso
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp maple syrup optional
- ½ tsp vanilla extract optional
- 1 tbsp cacaco powder whisk together with milk in step 2
Pumpkin Spice Flavor
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice whisk together with milk in step 2
- 1 tbsp vegan caramel sauce whisk together with milk in step 2
Prepare your coffee using your favorite coffee beans, and coffee maker.
Heat 1 cup of almond milk over the stovetop on low-medium heat. Whisk in maple syrup and vanilla extract if using. Heat until the milk begins to steam and thicken.
Remove from heat. Pour milk into your blender. Secure the lid, and blend until the milk is foamy on the top.
Pour the coffee into your mug.
Pour the almond milk over top of the coffee, using a spoon, skim the froth off the top, and spoon onto the top of your latte. Enjoy!
Iced Almond Milk Latte
Prepare your coffee using your favorite coffee beans and using the coffee maker you have at home. Allow the coffee to cool and come to room temperature.
In a small bowl, whisk together the almond milk with the maple syrup and vanilla extract.
Fill a tall glass with ice all the way up to the top.
Pour room temperature coffee ¾ of the way to the top. Then pour the almond milk all the way to the top. Stir with a tall spoon to fully combine the milk and coffee.
- You may choose to use whatever coffee maker you have at home whether that is an espresso machine, drip coffee maker, French Press, Keurig, or Nespresso.
- You can use any type of blender to create the foamy milk, or a frothing wand if you have one.
- If using espresso, use 1-2 shots depending on how strong you like your latte. If using regular coffee, fill your cup halfway full.
For the iced coffee: If you like really strong coffee, make ice cubes using coffee. Fill your cup with coffee iced cubes, and you won't get a watered down coffee drink as the ice melts!
Calories: 58kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 328mg | Potassium: 75mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Calcium: 310mg | Iron: 1mg