Air Fryer Shishito Peppers
It is SO easy to make air fryer shishito peppers! All you need are three simple ingredients, and about 10 minutes time total! Shishito peppers make a delicious appetizer or side dish with their mild and sweet flavor.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 6 oz shishito peppers
Rinse and pat your peppers dry.
In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil and soy sauce.
Add the peppers to a large bowl, pour the olive oil and soy sauce over top. Using your hands, toss them together to evenly coat.
Place the peppers in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
Set your air fryer cooking temperature to 400 F, and the cooking time to 5 minutes. If needed, add 1-2 additional minutes.
- Don't overcrowd the air fryer. Place the peppers in a single layer. This will ensure that they get crispy on all sides, and have that gorgeous blistered look to them!
- You don't need to toss half way through cooking time.
- Add 1-2 additional minutes if the peppers aren't blackened enough to your liking.
- Serve with a a squeeze of lemon or lime juice, and a creamy vegan dip if you like.
Calories: 23kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 262mg | Potassium: 6mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg