This simple broccoli smoothie is not only a great way to pack veggies into your diet, it's also super delicious and filling. It's a healthy nutrient rich snack or breakfast that you'll want to make again and again!
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup dairy-free plain yogurt
- 1 cup raw broccoli stems removed
- 1 cup fresh leaf spinach
- 1 frozen banana chopped
- ½ cup frozen mango
Place almond milk, followed by the dairy-free yogurt, the top with the spinach, broccoli, and lastly the frozen banana and mango.
Secure the top on your blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour into a glass, and top with a leaf of spinach and broccoli floret for garnish (optional). Enjoy!
- This recipe makes 1 large or two small smoothies.
- Nutritional facts are for 1 large smoothie.
- Use fresh broccoli florets
- Use frozen banana and frozen mango.
Calories: 285kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 233mg | Potassium: 1016mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 4348IU | Vitamin C: 145mg | Calcium: 387mg | Iron: 2mg