Vegan Caramel Sauce
This simple vegan caramel sauce recipe has three ingredients! It’s so easy to make and takes about 5 minutes start to finish! It’s a creamy, sweet, caramel-y topping for all your favorite desserts!
- ½ cup coconut cream use the thick cream at the top of the can
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp almond butter or other creamy nut butter
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
Melt coconut cream in small saucepan on medium-high heat.
Add maple syrup. Whisk together until combined. Add nut butter and salt. Whisk continuously until sauce comes to a simmer. Remove from heat.
Sauce will thicken as it cools. Use immediately, or store in the refrigerator to use later for up one week.
- Sub coconut milk if you don't have coconut cream.
- Use coconut sugar if you don't have maple syrup.
- Store in the refrigerator in a glass container.
- Stir together before using again.
- Warm in the microwave for a few seconds if you prefer a warm sauce.
Calories: 81kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 60mg | Potassium: 81mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg