Christmas Tree Veggie Tray
This festive and fun Christmas tree veggie tray comes together in minutes. It's a healthy holiday appetizer or snack that will make everyone smile and gather together! With assorted green vegetables, grape tomatoes, dill, and starfruit, it's beautifully delicious!
- 5 pretzel sticks
- 1 starfruit
- 1 English cucumber cut into thin slices
- 1 green bell pepper cut into medium and small sticks
- ¼ cup grape tomatoes
- ½ cup sugar snap peas
- 6 sprigs fresh dill
Prepare your vegetables. Wash all of your vegetables. Slice the cucumber into thin rounds. Cut the green pepper into medium and small sticks. Cut the ends off of the snap peas. Slice the starfruit (you won't use the entire starfruit).
Arrange the vegetables in rows starting with the cucumber slices, then the medium green pepper sticks, and the snap peas, repeat. Each row will be slightly more narrow than the one before. Arrange the small green peppers at the top to create a point.
Arrange a few grape tomatoes around the tree. Place one slice of the starfruit on the top of the tree, and a few smaller slices around the tree. Add a few sprigs of dill around the edges.
Place pretzels sticks on the bottom center underneath the cucumber slices. Serve with a side of hummus or veggie dip, and enjoy!
- Purchase your veggies fresh, meaning it's best to get your veggies the day before you're ready to prepare your veggie tray so that they are at the peak of freshness before serving.
- Cut veggies a few hours or just before ready to serve.
- Cut the green pepper into two different even sizes. I found it easiest to slice the ends off of the green pepper where it starts to curve. This way you get even sticks that lay flat. Then cut the rest of your green peppers into smaller sticks to make the top of the tree.
- You won't use the entire starfruit. Cut one slice near the center for the top of the tree, and a few slices near the end or bottom to achieve smaller stars for the middle of the tree.
- I used grape tomatoes for the ornaments, but it would be even better with rounder cherry tomatoes to achieve the ornament look.
Calories: 17kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 120mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 218IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg