Vegan Corn Casserole
This easy vegan corn casserole requires only a few simple ingredients. Stir everything together in a bowl, pop it in the oven, and you have a crowd pleasing side dish for potlucks, holiday gatherings, and more!
- 8.5 oz vegetarian Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 14.75 oz can of creamed corn
- 15 oz can of whole corn drained
- ¼ cup onions finely chopped (optional)
- 1 cup dairy free plain yogurt
- ¼ cup vegan butter melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, combine corn muffin mix, creamed corn, whole corn, chopped onion, vegan butter, and plain dairy free yogurt. Stir until combined.
Transfer to a 2 ½ qt baking dish greased with coconut oil. Using your spatula, evenly spread across the top.
Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees F. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving. Top with fresh herbs. Serve warm.
- Be sure to use vegetarian Jiffy mix.
- If you do not want to use vegan butter substitute ¼ cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- If you don't have Jiffy mix combine ⅔ cup of cornmeal, ⅔ cup of flour, 1 tbsp sugar, 2 tsp baking powder, ½ tsp salt.
Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 435mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 294IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg