Vegan Protein Balls with Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips
These super easy 5 ingredient vegan protein balls can be whipped together in less than 10 minutes. With oats, flax, peanut butter, maple syrup and chocolate chips and 6 grams of protein per ball, they're a great pick me up and snack for on the go.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 16 balls
- 1/2 cup Natural Organic Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Ground Flax Seeds
- 1 cup Organic Oats Bob's Red Mill is Gluten Free
- 2 tbsp Organic Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Organic Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Combine peanut butter, flax seeds, oats and maple syrup. Stir until well combined. The consistency will be a bit on the dry side.
Stir in the chocolate chips.
Using a small small tablespoon (ice cream) scoop, scoop a spoonful of the mixture and roll into balls. Continue until all mixture has been used.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- If mixture is too dry add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter until balls will stick together.